Monday 15 May 2017

Do what makes you happy......

Just as I finally said to folks that I was taking a break from the election stuff I blogged and tweeted about, the very next day they announce a General Election in the UK. I kinda felt duty bound to go back, but my heart definitely wasn't in it, and even after gaining a 1,000 new followers. The love wasn't there. the desire to seek out info, share it, had gone.

Life is far too short, so rather than plod on and do what isn't making you happy why not go and do what does, with this I can say what I like without it being judged as to be you should be impartial. If folks truly believe anyone other than a computer can be impartial, (and then it is governed by whom programmed it) then they are dafter than I.

So here I be, just going to have a little count up of connections and go watch those numbers grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment